Author Topic: [For DEPTHCHARGE] Quatro  (Read 3088 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
[For DEPTHCHARGE] Quatro
« on: January 13, 2010, 12:00:25 AM »
[Merged in from old Drupal forum]

Hi guys. I live near the Texas coast. I'm a nurse by trade but I used to be a mechanic and have military experience. I"m looking for a trailerable boat that can take some minor seas, has some range and a place to take a break. I was looking at the glen-l calypso but the Great Alaskan has higher freeboard, shallower draft (a factor here on the Texas coast), and a much better building method so I found my new favorite! I'll be moving to the Corpus Christi area this summer and I want to get situated there before starting so it will be awhile for me. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

DEPTHCHARGE

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
Re: [For DEPTHCHARGE] Quatro
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 07:44:09 PM »
     When I said it would be a while, I wasn't kidding! FINALLY got the plans last week. ;D  I got a 24x35 carport with a 14ft peak that I'll be enclosing before I start my build. I'll be researching plywood options and resin brands this summer and who knows, might actually start building next year. No promises though.
I used to be indecisive but now...I'm not so sure.

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Re: [For DEPTHCHARGE] Quatro
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 07:03:26 AM »

Welcome aboard!  All progress is progress, not matter how little at a time!  Just keep at it and one fine day, there'll be a new exciting boat in the driveway!

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>