Author Topic: Not able to post to forum  (Read 2903 times)

Todd j

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Not able to post to forum
« on: December 28, 2018, 06:44:24 AM »
Test

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Re: Not able to post to forum
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 05:57:54 PM »
Test

This one as a URL to an image online...

Picture as a large attachment:
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 06:00:05 PM »

Hmmm... Are you trying to post a pic that's online somewhere or as an attachment... I just tried and both worked for me.  It could be that an online image requires permissions or logging in somewhere to see it.  We allow pretty large attachments ... if attaching an image, what are the dimensions?  Try emailing the image to me at brian dot dixon at glacierboats dot com ....

Thx,
Brian

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

Todd j

• Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 11:00:37 PM »
Alright.  I tried to post a pic of my finished pellet stove and it did t work.  Today I tried to post some project update photos to my build thread and that didn’t work either.

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 08:41:53 AM »
Alright.  I tried to post a pic of my finished pellet stove and it did t work.  Today I tried to post some project update photos to my build thread and that didn’t work either.

I'll need more info - please email me one of the pix that isn't working so I can experiment.  Should I assume you're adding them as an attachment to a post?  Or are you clicking the little "Insert Image" icon that adds IMG tags to the post?  Email me what you are doing, the text in a trial post that isn't working, and one of the images that's failing ... we'll get it working.  Having that info will let me troubleshoot and/or change forum settings so that it'll work for you.  It could be that you're running into some size limit or something (a forum setting) that I can adjust from this end.  Email:  sales@glacierboats.com

Thanks,
Brian

Todd j

• Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 08:37:39 PM »
Blah blah blah
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 08:47:54 PM by Todd j »