Author Topic: GA Kits Now Availble on The Western Half of The US  (Read 3492 times)

Grady300

• Commander
  • Chuck
    • View Profile
    • West Coast Boat Works
    • Email
GA Kits Now Availble on The Western Half of The US
« on: November 28, 2012, 07:48:07 AM »
Offering the Great Alaskan kits 25' to 28' and the larger 30 foot 9'6' beam Kodiak GA on the Western side of the US & Internationally. Kits are cut on a CNC and are to the exact specs in Brian's plans. All plywood is marine grade and I use Boise Cascade Versalam for shelves, stringers and the 2x8 for the motor doubler. Kits are made from Doug Fir or Mahogany ply, I strongly suggest the mahogany if you want a better finish on your Skiff. A donation will be made to this website for each kit sold by West Coast Boat works. If you are on the East side of the US contact Jim Shula of Saltwater Work Shop this will save you a lot in freight cost. See our web site at www.wcboatworks.com where we also offer Tolman Skiff kits for all three models.

If you're looking for a bigger offshore boat than a Tolman Jumbo the GA is the way to go.  I plan to build a 28' GA myself to replace my 30' Grady White as soon as I sell it. The fuel economy alone, only requiring one main engine, and being able to trailer it is a big plus over my Grady White.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:30:08 PM by Grady300 »
CNC Cut Kits For The GA Available
www.wcboatworks.com
21'4" Tolman Wide Body CC 2013
31'4" Kodiak 2021