Author Topic: Oldy but goodie...  (Read 2692 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Oldy but goodie...
« on: February 14, 2020, 02:28:08 PM »
Missing Wife Found by Alaska State Troopers

The day after his wife disappeared in a Kachemak Bay kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.
"We're sorry, Mr. Wilkins, but we have some information about your wife" said one of the troopers.

"Did you find her!?  Tell me!", Wilkins asked.

The troopers looked at each other.  One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really good news - which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, the ashen Mr. Wilkinis said, "Give me the bad news first ... get it over with".

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to have to tell you sir, but this morning we found your deceased wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh my God!", said Wilkins.  Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pull her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound King crab and 6 large Dungeness crab clinging to her, and we feel that you are entitled to a share in them."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkins demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the really good news?"

The trooper smiled and said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow..."  :D

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

Rbob

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Oldy but goodie...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 08:08:10 AM »
So wrong and so funny!

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Re: Oldy but goodie...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 08:55:03 AM »
So wrong and so funny!

For whatever reason, my wife didn't think it was that funny when I texted it to her.  Apparently, she's never experienced the joy of pulling a pile of crab out of the water all at once...  ;D ;D ;D ;D :o

bd

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>