Author Topic: Boat shed  (Read 6872 times)

tiogabuilder

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Boat shed
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:24:47 PM »
Does anyone have a copy of Stimson's Boat Shed manual I can borrow, or know where I can get a copy?  Mr. Stimson seems hard to reach to purchase it directly.  I found a copy of part of the instructions, but not the more important blueprint page.  I did find the free blueprint of a Gothic-arch shed from some university, but it does me little good.  If anyone could shed  (no pun intended) any light on this it would be really appreciated.  Thanks!

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Re: Boat shed
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:49:36 PM »
If I remember to, I will look around for it this weekend.  Between kids moving in/out, wives leaving and a new wife showing up, Spring cleaning and purging the house of all things 'history' (6 trips to the landfill so far) ...I'm not sure what I have anymore!  But I used to have the plans for the Bow Roof Shed...

Brian

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

tiogabuilder

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »
Hey, that would be great!  And I certainly understand the whole "cleaning house" deal.  I'm on my third, and final, wife and have had kids moving out, kids and grand kids moving in and so forth and a whole bunch of things getting packed up, put away, and moved about.  It drives me crazy seeing how many times I've bought duplicate tools, etc. just to find the originals a week or two later.    :o

Anyway, no rush.  We're still under snow and over a frost, so construction isn't for a couple months. I've just been trying to get all my ducks in a row...

Thanks,
Phil

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 09:49:16 PM »
Phil... I emailed you.

Brian

The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

tiogabuilder

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »
The snow isn't stopping me! My gracious wife is actually helping build the bows for the shed right in the dining room  ;D  At the rate we're going, the Carolyn Jane will be started within two months!! Starting to get really excited.

ChiefD

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 06:47:28 PM »
My dad has been married 4 times, his first was to my mother.
I remember visiting him at an apartment he was living in after his 3rd divorce, I was probably 20 yrs old. We greeted at the door and he led me inside, there was absouloutly no furniture, just coolers to sit on and a bed in the corner....
Dad how long have you been living here? He replied, 4 months. How come you don't have any furniture? He said..because I'm sick and tired of buying the darn stuff and then giving it all away!!

Dad finally settled down and has been married to his 4th wife for over 25 yrs. He has way to much crap IMO!

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 07:34:01 PM »
My dad's been married 6 times, and the last one's a charm...

I'm in my 3rd marriage and the last one's a charm...

I wonder who's driving up all those divorce statistics?  :-[ ::)

bd

Ed Snyder

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 10:28:40 AM »
I gave up after my first....... you guys hard of learning or something?! ;D

There's the human race and then there's the female race, two completely different species......

Mind, a cuddle every mow and then's nice  :o

On to my second wife now, been working on her faaaaar to long, weighs a ton or two, wide hips, high maintenance, sex appeal for real,  :-*
Not waving....... Drowning!

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 02:12:10 PM »
I gave up after my first....... you guys hard of learning or something?! ;D

There's the human race and then there's the female race, two completely different species......

Mind, a cuddle every mow and then's nice  :o

On to my second wife now, been working on her faaaaar to long, weighs a ton or two, wide hips, high maintenance, sex appeal for real,  :-*

Am I a slow learner!??  You bet!!!  That's just how I roll...  :-X

You crack me up...  :o 8)