Author Topic: SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES  (Read 213 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES
« on: November 11, 2020, 08:08:24 AM »

NIX the following.  We're going to let the MeWe site die on the vine.  When they started restricting free speech, they violated their agreement with the world at large, so we're dropping them (and closed our Premium-member account).  For the moment, we are only here in this builder's forum and on FaceBook - Still can't get rid of FaceBook.  It's turned into our primary presence online and until that somehow changes, we grudgingly continue ... WE believe in free speech and don't care what speech it is that you have! 

---------------------------------------------------------------
We are now present on MeWe.com as well as on Facebook - Whenever I post on Facebook, I will post in our MeWe.com group (Glacier Boats of Alaska) as well.  I encourage all MeWe.com members to join our group and join in on the discussion - long term, Facebook will fade away to just a bookmark of sorts that points to our website and the MeWe.com site while the MeWe.com site becomes our first stop:

MeWe.com link:
  Glacier Boats of Alaska at MeWe!

Facebook link:
  Glacier Boats of Alaska at Facebook

Thanks!

Brian

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 06:39:34 AM by Brian.Dixon »
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>