Author Topic: Gathering of GA boats  (Read 1065 times)

Grady300

• Lieutenant
  • Chuck
    • View Profile
    • West Coast Boat Works
    • Email
Re: Gathering of GA boats
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2021, 10:43:33 AM »

How many have actually signed up with the boat show to get a spot?  Are we trying to get all the GA's and Kodiaks side by side somewhere at the show?  Just curious ... it's a little early yet.
So far I have 3 boats listed as coming. Jason, Robert and myself are all I have listed as bringing boats. Yes my intention is grouping boats on the water as one group and boats on land as the other or all together. Just waiting to contact them in PT to see what would work best to group the boats together. Registration does not open till the end of April but I plan on calling soon to figure out the best approach before registration opens up. 
CNC Cut Kits For The GA Available
www.wcboatworks.com
Last Completed Build 21'4" Tolman Wide Body CC
28' GA Might Be Next

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2021, 01:14:33 PM »

No registration before end of April!  How'd I miss that?  Too excited I guess :)
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>

Grady300

• Lieutenant
  • Chuck
    • View Profile
    • West Coast Boat Works
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2021, 01:29:16 PM »

No registration before end of April!  How'd I miss that?  Too excited I guess :)
I get email updates from them because I was an exhibitor 5 years ago
www.wcboatworks.com
28' GA Might Be Next

Djeffrey

• Lt. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2021, 08:32:53 AM »
Grady, I am definitely planning on being there with my boat. Im also staying on my boat, so would like a water spot. Please keep me updated and I will register.

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2021, 05:57:25 PM »
Grady, I am definitely planning on being there with my boat. Im also staying on my boat, so would like a water spot. Please keep me updated and I will register.

Sweet!  Looking forward to seeing your fine boat!
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>

Grady300

• Lieutenant
  • Chuck
    • View Profile
    • West Coast Boat Works
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2021, 09:30:56 AM »
Sweet Dennis! I will add one more to the list. This is going to be so cool seeing all the different ideas. I'll send you an email of an Excel form to fill out. The form should take less than an hour to fill out...kidding :)
www.wcboatworks.com
28' GA Might Be Next